Whether you’re looking for a plant that fits in your palm or hoping to add an addition to your house, the Flower Show Marketplace is sure to have it. With more than 170 retailers from the around the world, you can find the following and much more.
* Horticulture (Plants, Bulbs, Cut Flowers, Dried Flowers, etc.)
* Everything for Outdoor Living (Outdoor Furniture, Fountains, Garden Art, Pots, Birdhouses, Wind chimes, Birdfeeders, Garden Lighting, Trellises, Garden Statuary, Hammocks, etc.)
* Tools for Gardening (Seeds, Gloves, Gardening Tools, Sheds, Potting Tables, Compost Bins, Greenhouses, Deer Fencing, etc.)
* Home Décor (Vases, Flower-arranging Supplies, Pottery, Copper Pots, Tile Art, etc.)
* Botanical Art (Original Paintings, Prints, Pressed Flower Art, etc.)
* Green Products (Solar Panels, Recycled Products for the Garden/Gardening, etc.)
* Jewelry (Featuring Floral Designs)
Why, you can even plan a trip to Ireland!
Of course there is only one place to purchase official Flower Show merchandise, and that’s the Flower Show Shoppe, located in the center of the Show floor. Take home the memories with a mug, apron, t-shirt, scarf, lapel pin, and so much more. The Shoppe also carries the DVD of this year’s Show. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of Passport to the World with the 6ABC Action News team.