Now that the maracas have quieted and the party is a distant but fond memory, all of us at PHS would like to thank you for being a part of this year’s party.
Your support resulted in the most successful Azalea Garden Party & Silent Auction PHS has ever seen…but we’re not done yet!
There’s still a chance to help raise funds for one of Philadelphia’s most beautiful treasures, the 4-acre Azalea Garden located behind the Philadelphia Museum of Art – and participate in our auction.
The following items are still up for grabs, and bids are by email only.
Email your bid to email@example.com by 5 p.m., Friday, June 4 with your price. If you have the winning (highest) bid you will be contacted once the auction has closed.
- emagination computer camps: emagination computer camps is worth the trip! This item entitles the winner to $500 towards a 2010 Camp Registration, located in Salem, NH for children ages 8-17 to both overnight and day programs. Minimum bid: $200.
- Upper Merion Dance & Gymnastics Center: Treat your little gymnast to one week of summer camp at the Upper Merion Dance & Gymnastics Center. Activities include Dance, Gymnastics, Tumbling…and more! Minimum bid: $85.
- Terralina: Enjoy healthy, radiant skin with the Terralina Ultimate Skincare set that includes cleanser, exfoliator, toner, moisturizer and body lotion. Minimum bid: $55.
- For Her: This Mother of Pearl and silk purse from Vietnam and silk and cotton blend scarf from India, both by inDiago, will compliment any springtime ensemble. Minimum bid: $50.
- For Everyone: Enjoy the splendor of the Philadelphia International Flower Show through this 5-DVD collection that covers 2005-2010. Minimum bid: $50.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Treat the sports fanatic in your life with this football signed by Eagles safety Quintin Demps. Minimum bid: $45.
- Treat the lady in your life: Lisi Lerch earrings, custom hat and engraveable bracelet from Jen McGowan Millinery and favorites from L’Occitane. Minimum bid: $245.