Need more Flower Show in your life? Check out Towers of Flowers at the Center City Macy’s store, happening now through April 10. Scattered throughout various departments, Towers of Flowers is a grand presentation of both bucolic blooms and ultramodern floral monuments. Several of our own Philadelphia International Flower Show exhibitors are taking part in the Macy’s Show, so check it out.
Burke Brothers Landscape Contractors created several hydrangea displays for the Show, located around the famed Wanamaker eagle statue. Six Flower Show floral designers are also lending their talents to create “Bouquets of the Day.” They are:
- Armas Koehler & Bailey Hale of MODA botanica
- Michael Bruce of Michael Bruce Florist
- Barb King of Valley Forge Flowers
- Bill Schaffer of Schaffer Designs
- Donna O’Brien of Beautiful Blooms
- Jamie Rothstein of Jamie Rothstein Distinctive Floral Design
Admire the beauty, take some photos, and–hey–do some spring shopping!
Tags: macy's flower show