Have you been to the Flower Show and wished you could get right up to every exhibit, accompanied by a knowledgeable tour guide who could tell you about the displays, the plants, and the fascinating behind-the-scenes stories? So long as you’re willing to set the alarm clock, you should certainly purchase a VIP Early Morning Tour. Your VIP package includes:
- A private tour of the exhibits (before the doors open to the public)
- One additional general admission ticket (to come back another day), resulting in two full days at the Show
- A flower arranging demonstration led by an expert
- 10% off purchases at the Flower Show Shoppe (one day shoppers delight card)
- Free gift bag
- All day access to the private members lounge at the Show
Tour groups and nice and intimate; usually 8-12 people per guide. Individuals will be placed with other individuals to make up the small group (and make new friends!)
Tours are offered Monday – Friday of Show Week from 8am- 10am. The price is $105 per person, $85 for PHS members (so why not join today?).
Purchase Early Morning Tour tickets for Hawaii: Islands of Aloha online here.
Tags: flower show tours